Friday, February 20, 2009

Love Bipolar?



This year seems to be way beyond fast, but VERY FAST!
248 more days till 'O' level English paper, this means the start of the rest! ):
Bummers....

Common test is starting next week, i wonder whether if my extra time is being approved by MOE? They better... Anyway, I'm starting to dread the weekends. Really hectic, busy studying and tuition's and not forgetting coursework to complete. :/ Dang! I sort of have the dates for 'O's. I'm really exhausted, fatigue, lethargic and i don't feel like moving any bit. I thought weekends i will be able to rest. I'm assigned with TONS of TUITIONS! So skipping guides thinking day tomorrow.

I currently bored! ): Sis wont be back till her Japanese lessons is over. I think sc's schedules are wayyyyyy wayyyyy more hectic then bs. Well, sometime my work seems lesser than my sis and she's freaking like sec 2! ZOMG! Well, she's a smart ass while I'm the total opposite! So i want her to do well and not follow me. I regret my actions, if i studied way harder than i did i will be in sc and maybe in poly now. Oh whatever, see being alone at home has it consequences. I have to settle my own dinner! ):

I going to give study a rest today, i shall have an official start tomorrow. Going back to school and such for "tuition" as well as home tuition. So yea, hectic! OK, ending my crap....

TOODLES!








[edited!]


Went out just now to have a dinner date with my "LOVER", Lim Erxing!
We met around 5+ and headed to PS and we went to burger king to eat our dinner. While deciding what to eat, we saw... LUMINNNNNN!! (: We didn't planned to meet her, i was talking to xy and she turned and saw lumin! ZOMG! So shocked! Singapore is really small! X= HAHAS!

She asked us to sit the table beside her. She went out with a group of friends. So it was pretty weird at first. Soon xy and i were used to it.


They were pretty hilarious! And for a bunch of friends, they are really full of "nonsense"! X= Some how they made my day. (: 2 of them left while lumin, 2 of her other friends, xy and i headed down to vivo to walk around. Went to toy 'r' us (gatchpon!) and Ben & Jerry's (bye bye $$). Walked around awhile before heading up stairs to the play pool, the 3rd level.

-_-lll many couples were like there. DANG! We chatted with her friends as if we knew them for pretty long. ZOMG! And what amuse me is that i was willing to spill the beans & had tons of fun with them. I might feel guilty at first, but that anguished after awhile. I never regretted it, cause i sort of made friends. I was shy at first but soon it disappeared and i chatted to them like how i talk to lkf. hahas~ cool. IT'S ALL FATE! (:




HAD SO MUCH FUN! However, tomorrow's the hard part. Enduring the boredom in doing my english & science. Hopefully lkf is willing to slack tomorrow & pasta mania! HEHES! Well, i'm happy today and i will have energy to mug tomorrow! (: TODAY WAS A DAY WORTH WHILE, HOWEVER TIME SEEMS TO PAST EVEN FASTER WITH FUN LINGERING AROUND. ): Bummerrrrrrs.... ):

I got to go and freshen up & rest.
Tomorrow's gonna be a longggggggggg day ahead!
So sad...


*p/s: LUMIN, MEET UP SOON YEA! (:












You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment