Friday, February 27, 2009

feeling tranquil..


Tranquil
adjective
1 a: free from agitation of mind or spirit <a tranquil self-assurance>
b: free from disturbance or turmoil

Yeps, you got it! I'm feeling tranquil at the moment. I just want my mind off everything that will make me feel irritated, enraged, boiling in anger, sorrowful and what so ever. The whole point of blogging today is replying tags, simple enough? My mind is BLANK! Nothing seems to be right today, i feel like I'm dreaming nothing is real. Most importantly, I'm dreading every part of life now, how perfect! :/ Dang! OK, here are the replies...

[edited]
Sighs, i have no idea what I'm feeling now. I'm feeling really restless, i feel as if there are tons of emotions inside me waiting to erupt! I feel so stuffy, can't even catch my breath. Sigh, i don't even know what I'm doing. I feel so... arghhhh! I'm exhausted but unwilling to rest, I'm in a foul mood thinking about some random stuff, I'm down just reminiscing about the past and I'm feeling impatient for the arrival of my NANO. What's more? I think it must be the love songs & the emo songs. Idk.. i feel so mixed up. Why? Why? Why? I feel livid just seeing you now a days. Way worst than what i felt on the 2ND day of the incident. When ever i see you now i just feel pissed, irritated, agitated, spitting mad & furious. I went screaming like crazy just even seeing a picture.

What's the case? Maybe cause it was a unhealable scar, something that hurt me way too deep. Causing a flash back and hallucination, and it may cause such side effects. Perhaps i gave in too much, way beyond what you gave me. Like what feng said, maybe because i'm too emotionally attached (in other words I _ _ _ _ for you head over heels) to it, that emotion, that i'm still angry with you. (the anger is weird, i forgive & forget, however i can hate you once more the next day) IDK, i think it has got to be with the NOSTALGIA! Idk, or perhaps, i'm just hating the world and everything too much till i hate you the way like i hate the world. Final conclusion, I GOT THE LOVE BIOPOLAR! X= Ya ya, as if. idk and i want to stop here...
OK, ending my misery here.

TOODLES!






TAG REPLIES:
BlurStar =): hellos! Huh? Chim words? Are you sure? I don't think so. :/
luminn: Miss your friends? I really do miss you! )':
QIWEI: Qiqi, thanks for you love, i love you too! (:
Hazel: you want present? O_0? btw, thanks for tagging. (:
BlurStar =): maybe that day, your brain is not working straight. X=
minhui: ooo ic, X= haahs~ ooo ok, thanks! (:
Jaslyn: ooo ic, hahas~ than did they envy you? HAHA! x=
luminn: it has been a week & i only replying you now. X= sorry, yea.. that day was the bomb! (: HAHAS, yeps, if only we can ton. ): that will be cool, and the atmosphere is cool too! (: LOVE YA TOO! (:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: hahas~ OK! Must go out & take tons of pictures with you. You used to be my cam whoring partner & I'm missing you tons! ):




*p/s: now whatever you tag, will be replied on FRIDAYS!







背對背地坐著 我們用沉默在拉扯
看誰的淚先輸掉拔河

No comments:

Post a Comment