Saturday, February 7, 2009

Letting it go, never looking back. It's OVER!

It's been tough, but the toughness build a brand new me! (:
Yea, that's right!


Listen up.. LORRAINEKPS IS FULLY FINE NOW!
Never looking back, never grieving, never feeling unwilling again.
Cause what is mend to be will be, what is done cannot be undone.
Whatever it is, I'm glad it's over!!
& I'M SO DARN SURE ABOUT THAT!
Actions did confirm everything... what i thought was good was totally CRAP!
So what for wasting my time, let go & focus on my studies.
12 pointerrrrrrr man! (:


People maybe thinking...
I maybe taking this very easily, but it wasn't like that in the morning.
Who will not cry, emo & grieve over it is totally inhuman.
Yea, i admit i cried. Yeps, it's worth ending all the grief together with tears.
What ever your comments might be, i don't care.
Cause i will be a great let down to my friends if i don't recover fast.
They care, stood by me and were very worried!
I don't want to be a useless friend, making them feel so worried. (they have worry enough last year!)
THANKS A LOT!!!!
It really worth have friends like you guys!
Especially, LKF telling and making me think.

Really realised my foolishness, hahas~, silly me.
But it was also 'your' charater i'm starting to hate.
Whatever it is, it's over...
LORRAINE KEONG PEI SHI IS GOING TO BE FINE.
GOING TO SCORE FOR Os
SHE'S GONNA SMILE & PROVE THE ENTIRE WORLD HOW STRONG THIS "LITTLE" GIRL CAN BE! (people always look down on me, and it's my time to PROVE!)
YES! LORRAINE'S BACK! (:






NOT GOING TO BE BELLAAAAAAAA!







'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed

'Cause it's over
you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear, it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment