Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm going home to a place where I belong

TAG REPLIED!
Cause i have nothing much to blog about, just studying today & yesterday was a depressing valentine's! DANGGGG! )':




KELLEY(:- UPDATED! hahas~ thanks for you appreciation! (: love you! (:
ïmpεrfëctsàndy- yoyo! (: hellos! Thanks for tagging! I'm not a man, I'm a gay! LMAO! You're evil for saying i look like a man. ): It's alright, used to ur multi post. hehes.
Jaslyn♥- haiz~ i will. thnks anyway my dearest! Ooo ic, what outing? o_0?
Joanna ;- sweet jojo! Thnks for being my valentine! Hhahas~ happy belated valentine's day to you too!
BlurStar =)- hello, thnks! yea, same to you too! yea, crazy until i gt nth to say about u that day man! & thnks for tagging too.. ZOMG, ur card is really very very shocking. Do that to your bf in future not to me anymore, i will have a heart attack!
minhui- my dear, thnks! same to you too yeah! (: btw, i'm nt a dude. I'm a babe. haahs~ Do you have a blog? I want to link you up!
Peichin- hey thanks! you too yea! ENJOY IT! Btw, lost you link! Care to give it to me again. Accidently deleted my blog once, lost quite lot of links. :/
heroducky =P- ok, enough of ur 虚怀若谷 & INNOCENT!! OK OK! My dearest ahma ahgong is the best & she LOVES ME TO THE MAXXXXX! hahas~ happy?
Hazel- my dear, thnks! Same to you yea! LOVES~
choolian- hey, thanks! You too yea! I was pretty shocked to see that you tagged me. hahas~








Maybe I was naive
Got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance
My mistake I didn't know to be in love

I'm not your princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world
That was a small town
There in my rear view mirror dissapearin' now

No comments:

Post a Comment