Saturday, February 14, 2009

neither did it started nor ended


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! (:
Will you be my valentine? LMAO! X:
Spend this day with your special someone..
making it a memorable one!

Of all the years celebrating valentine's day, this year was the best! It really was!
Although I'm spending it with my ♥girlf(s), and not someone that is really special..
BUT IT STILL ROCKS BIG TIME!!

Thanks my secret admirer(s) for the rose! So darn sweet!
Those lovely 4 people, and lim er xing for the major weird card! ZOMG~
First rose from someone and it has nothing to do L♥VE!
Still, I'm happy & touched!
Always wanted to receive rose from people! (:
You're thoughts will always be kept a part of my special memory.
THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ALSO DISTRIBUTED SWEETS IN CLASS YTD!
Thanks those i wished happy valentine's day for replying my message.
Thanks those to tagged my tagboard & wishing me happy valentine's day too!
LOVE YOU GUYS! (:





See the picture above, the artificial rose? Yeps, that's my gift to them; fellow ♥girlf(s) & my stead! I wasn't really sure about giving them valentine's present, cause not really recovered over the incident then. However due to my everlasting happiest I'm having now, i made a last minute decision to get on with a plan to say i won't be giving them this year! How sweet can i be? Hahas~ X: I SPENT QUITE A LOT ON YOU GUYS MAN! Better appreciate it!



Well, the spirit of giving! That was all i was thinking of when i got them their gifts. Spending way beyond my budget & i even paid for every single thing... ALONE! Some people still own me! Hais~ I was damn high yesterday, for the camp & after school. I guess the love bug hit on me.. oops~ x: I was willing to be very high, until i can no longer bother to do so.
(the night walk is fun! Sprayed water till i was very wet, headed home to shower and a few other head along too. Hate the humidity yesterday)






(Did'nt really do a lot of stuff, i feel sinful. OK, i still do more of such stuff another day!)
Sec 5s stayed up until 3am (played poker cards, didn't gambled), after that huiting & i can't take it any longer ... We slept on the tables & set out the sleeping bag that we made it look like a bed. So damn tired, but still the 1 hr + nap definitely worth while. After that was asked to wake up around 4+ to head to mac for breakfast. ZOMG, i think i'm really gonna turn into a fat pig at this rate. I kept eating yesterday, i still wanna go on a diet! Geez, I'm feeling very sinful! ): After that came back, didn't really chat when feng asked me to.. ended up sleeping huiting too. When i woke up awhile i saw didi, laifeng & peiru, all taking a nap. LOLS.



9+ i guess or later, was disturbed my RED CROSS's music for their fancy drill. I guess they were heading some where to do it. I have no idea.






(didi left) After stoning awhile, we went to clear up laifeng's classroom. And all of us pop, slept on the table. I felt as if sec 5s are pigs. OOPS~ X= Went to see the sec 1s & 2s doing the foot drill. Nothing much, then huiting & i went to look for claudia to pass her her slippers before receiving laifeng's sms saying that we can go home!



So rushed back, got ready & left. I slept from 12+ to like 4.15pm. So damn exhausted!
Alright ending here,

Reply tags at night!
TOODLES, my dearest valentine(s)







If you still exsisted as a part of me and not a memory..
How would this First Valentine's Day be with you around?
A joyous one, or just like another other day in the memory of being together.
Haiz~
It will always be unknown,
You're just part of that memory now, no longer what i will want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment