Thursday, February 5, 2009

No, he can't read my poker face


I really love lzx to the maxxxxxx!!
He's really beyond words!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :D


Life now is like this.....
glad that it's like that .
Today's, the 7 MONTH! (:
It has passed 1/2 a year! YEAHHHH! (:
HAPPY ♥♥♥ 7TH MONTH! XOXOs...



Hmmm, what should i call the meal I'm eating now?
LUNDIN?
CHNER?

I'm damn hungry, i skipped lunch & now eating the so called lunch. Hmmm, high chance skipping dinner tonight. OK, cut the crap. Life now a days are hectic! Really hectic, today & tomorrow's the only days i don't have to sit in front of anyone & taking out any TYS or TEXTBOOK! So I'm so happy when time passed till it's Thursdays & Fridays. Especially Fridays, it rocks big time! Cause guides now is pretty slacked, so i have all the time in the world to wonder around the school & also.... (hahas~ lok fengfeng & co. know what i mean) HAHAHA!

New sitting arrangement tomorrow, hopefully the class will look better. Cause i really can't take the way it was. Doing work & even walking around in class! Zzz! Now sitting with Low QiQi (?) Aka Low Bian Tai & not forgetting Aw piggie!! HAHAS~ Life is rather boring now a days, so far the worst day of the week is like TUESDAY!

1) Late for tuition
2) slept in the bus; superrrr tired
3) missed my stop.
4) gotten down & walk, cause i thought i knew the way
5) due to the construction of the church, i thought i was in a place idk.
6) i took a cab & ended up ... FREAKING NEARRRRR! ):
7) MY $4.30 + EXTRA CHARGES CAUSE PAST 5PM!

Zzzz, me & my silliness! I really lost it that day! Wednesday nothing much, home straight away for tuition. Thursday, chiong homework day. Lols, tomorrow... should be a HAPPY DAY! (: Last day of school for the week! x: Ok, i have nothing to blog, just rather busy engrossed with all my school work and F&N coursework, life is getting really boringgggg! Awaiting for tomorrow... (:

So yea, shall end here... Homework Homework!
Toodles.
- 9 days till VALENTINE'S!
- 6 days till Leong "KwanFok's" birthday!








What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught.
Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough,
I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy,
by suspicions and fear,
by burst of anger and quarrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment