Thursday, January 8, 2009

backoff!

It's not anything joyous.
So, back off will you.
i guess, you will never know it's you.

Pretty good news!
Next week i will be able to skip 2 DAYS OF IRP. (:
(just IRP for 2 DAYS- including MT lessons on thursday- `cause my test starts @ 3pm)
Wed and Thurs lesson- the longggggg day until 3.15 + IRP.
Finally going for that psychologist test to apply for my extra time for 'O' levels!
& I have to take the test for 2 days.
Wow! Isn't it a bit long, just to test whether i still have dyslexia/ensure I'm a dyslexia & make full use of the extra time?
Will i will never understand the whole full test unless, I'm a psychologist.
I'm actually pretty glad I'm able to do the test next week.
The faster i apply, i will feel relieved.
After all, the extra time plays an important part for my national exams!
Anyway, hope i will be able to apply for it.

Today, went to NYP. Damn! I only got chances to catch glimpse of (_figure it out yourself_) & my hopes were dashed! seriously, disheartened. But a glimpse leads to an addition, it seems like a drug. Pretty addictive you see, so i hate glimpse. Cause that means... i will have freaking images in my mind & it means i will miss the presence of that someone. X= Darn it! Oh well, hope i will be able to see ... More often. But i guess, it's a pretty hard request. At NYP. I paired with kelley. Xinyi, of course she lingered around y2 like... 2 sweet love birds. Quarreling quite a bit to gain our attention. Sorry, no point dude. & i don't envy. Why quarrel when you're already satisfied to have that person around you. GET WHAT I MEAN! We went to different parts, & damn it's HUGEEEE! (walk till i'm drop dead tired/exhausted) Business, engineering, life science, food science, media stuff (THAT'S WHERE KELLEY, LAU & I STARTED TO "HUA CHI", FLOWER EAT. We freaking saw... RANDY TOH MAN! ), nursing ... etc.

Nursing is freaky! I saw a video about giving birth. Damn, it's terrifying. & imagine hours pushing. I was pretty freaked out by that video. I think i will never give birth. It's freaking scary i tell you. But that satisfaction giving birth to it was so joyous. Seeing the mum's face when she saw the child. Oh well, do well for 'O's other stuff other than that, leave it for the future. Left NYP around 5.45pm. Head to tiong, with xinyi, to get stickers. Had dinner with her. (at first we were not to able to find it, but after dinner went up & saw it. bought for my sis chip & dale, mine - of course stitch) After that head home, reach boon keng @ 8pm. Took a bus back & walk home.

Haiz~ i wonder what course should i take. I know psychologist, food science & f&n related courses is out of those choices. But still, it's a tough decision! Ok, school tomorrow & guides.
Ending here.

Toodles, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment