Friday, January 16, 2009

Caught in the middle


I'm dead tired!
Exhausted!
And a lot of other words describing exhaustion...

Damn! I regretted going for the combined UG hike! Why? It sucked major big time this year! It's like compared to last year there was more people. This year was horrible, like major boring & it was freaking far! ): Instead of east coast, we ended up at Seletar reservoir. My feet hurts big time! ): So damn saddening, cause someone i hope to see wasn't going. Got the news from kelley & co. Arghhh! Sadded! The whole hike without some of the fellow Sec 5 was unbearable! ): Esp. my dearest ah ma ah gong, she walk out on me! ): She's feeling _ _ _ _ _ Y now, if you get it good for you, so i dragged myself there listening to music & a bit of entertainment from arul, ding qi & nes.

And another reason why i hoped that person came was because someone was a major pain in the ass! So crappy man! :/ TSK! Hope, he can help me remove those creepy stares from someone. After all, that person i hope who came is my.... (: & it's pretty obvious that what someone did was trying to get close to me, jiali & co. saw his action. And i find something pretty cool, he talked to me, i just ignored & holding jiali's hand and walk off! Cool ehh! (: Hahas~ trying my hardest to walk out on him, but some how... i felt bad! But WHO CARES!? And something was damn obvious that someone was freaking act & extra when we guides want to take photos, some calefare people were there. Laifeng & co. find someone irritating too.

Someone stop trying to get my attention, you fool!!

So horrible! This hike is pleasant to some people, but intolerable for me. I went cause i can increase my chances of seeing.. hehe... but hopes were dashed! ): & now my feet hurts! & i'm so tired. I HATE THIS WEEK'S FRIDAY! & SAME FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK! ): AWWWW~ Tomorrow tuition @ 11am. Darn it! I hope i'm not too exhausted for it. Fingers crossed! (: I have got to get my homework all done too! ): F&N COURSEWORK, see you tomorrow! ):

Toodles,
off to freshen up! (:

Resting early, waking up early...



It's gonna be an unbearable weekend,

without you! ):










I am just a little girl
Lost in the moment
I'm so scared
But don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down

You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
& the cure for my pain & misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment