Wednesday, January 14, 2009

'Cuz I just can't get enough


I'm irritated, & tried not to think.
But I'm agitated by your FUCKING ACTIONS!
You caused my misery,
_l_ you & hope you die!
Damn you! Curse you! Seriously you're better off dead!
I wish god will punish you for your betrayal & your actions!

You (that bitch&slut) should be sorry for your actions! Backstabbing people, & what more? Can't you see people have a family, & it's him who save your bloody rice bowl! You think by doing such a think can earn you a promotion? Nope, you're only making matters worst! _l_ you! You're horrible & i never fucking want to see your face, if i do... I WILL DISFIGURE IT! You were almost asked to leave the company, almost left to suffer with this economy downturn. But he save you from the misery, & yet you turn around and bite him on his back. What a bitch! I hope if you're really fired, no company is willing to hire you. And hope you don't ever get marry, so that you will stay an old hag. No one is willing to go to your funeral! Let you go away without anyone by yourside! die you bitch! DIE!!!! _l_ YOU!

UNGRATEFUL BITCH! die you bitch/slut/fucker/asshole!! :@
If anything really happens to my family, you're dead!
I'm so gonna curse and swear until your bloody face appears in the newspaper..
PRONOUNCING YOU DEAD! Fuck off man! Bitch! I hate you for eternity! _l_ YOU!


*IGNORE EVERYTHING HERE!
-
Currently bombard with HOMEWORK!. :/
Maths, English (have not gotten), Geography and F&N!
Chem, test tomorrow!
Sighs, today test was like 3pm-5pm.
Tomorrow will be 3-4.30pm (spelling, compre & stuff) and results will be out.
She will discuss with my mum (dad is not going with matters at hand, won't be going)
I'm left with 1 chapter in 'New Moon' & end of that book, getting along with eclipse.
Won't be blogging tomorrow, just that i'm so pissed off currently!

OK, got to get on with Reading & studying.
Toodles!











I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.
Life is a maze
And love is a riddle
I don't know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
And I don't know why

I'm a fool, Out of love

No comments:

Post a Comment