Friday, January 9, 2009

It's an encounter that never felt the same anymore.

It's like i don't even know you.
It's like a feeling that i never felt before around you.
I guess, it must be the holidays...

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY HUIFANG! (:
May all you wishes come true & all the best for your 'O' level results!


Today was hell of a B.O.R.I.N.G! But well, at least i paid attention to the lessons. So keeping so quite, sitting alone is a pretty good idea. But just a bit unbearable. X= Tomorrow's the CCA orientation for the sec1s. No need to go for red cross flag day already & no need to wear full uniform. (: Happy Happy. OK, I'm finally a senior that doesn't need to do anything. IT'S HORRIBLE!! Why? Spent my times on... wondering around the school. Major boredom!

I was going to fall asleep already. So practically wondering around, until ms Ang asked us to help to pack up guides room. So i went to pack it. Went to sweep the floors. (: So while i did that got cut by the zinc plates in the guides room. The wound is near the ankle. -_-lll After what zl did, i got cut again! tsk! I was practically rotting! For the sake of the CIP hours, it's gonna be worth tolerating for so long. (:

Quite happy some how, cause managed to see... (: And pretty pissed off by the fact that, no matter how much i don't want to see someone that person kept appearing. DANG! :/ So uncomfortable man. :/ Oh well, what can i do? It's he's/her right to linger around me. But seriously hope you can back off. I had many opportunities! (: Able to see so much scenery! It makes my day, makes me feel glad! (: So unwilling to leave school after that. :/ But oh well, i have to don't i.

To sum up, it's just one of those boring days that moods swings tend to happen.
Oh well, IMY man! Crap. :/

OK, it's so crappy...
I guess, you can totally ignore the post.
Cause i don't feel like I'm blogging properly.
so Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment