Sunday, January 11, 2009

Misery Business


Misery Business, soon it will be.
Damaged soul...

The coming week ahead is going to be pretty hectic. (or should i say, REALLY HECTIC!)
Schedules are all planned. Like from Monday to Sunday. Dang! :/

MONDAY- tuition!
TUESDAY- tuition, DAS!
WEDNESDAY- test test!
THURSDAY- continues test again!
FRIDAY- guides!
SATURDAY- tuition!
SUNDAY- prayers for grandma & tuition!

Oh, how pretty can it be? Fantastic! :/ I feel so suck-ish!
& TOMORROW, F&N questions are released! LIKE, DAMN! :/
I need to stare into the computers for HOURS! ):
So i guess, not posting at all next week.
Leaving this blog dead! OK, shall end here now.
Toodles, (:

*P/S: the little nonya show they showed around 9.50+pm on channel 8 just now (a very short lame thing that last for 5 mins) , is totally horrible! I thought it was like a second ending... but ended up a thank you speech thingie with tons of adeverts! DAMN! They cheated my feelings! ):


Tag replies:

Hazel: HAHAS! (: sing sing sing. no good la. cause my voice like KNS!
liling: Thanks for tagging! (: HAHAS~ OK, i will i will! thanks! you too yea! take care!
Jaslyn♥: hahas~ yea he can. but he treast me like KNS! :/ tsk! HAHAS~ ok i will. thanks! YOU TOO ALRIGHT! Dont hesistate! I will be there for you too! (:








I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left and,
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now.
I'm so into you!

No comments:

Post a Comment