Saturday, January 31, 2009

northern downpour

Hellos earthlings,
I am so full now, i ate so much just now. X:
Why?



Today, she planned for a steamboat at my house. FRIENDS! came too. My parents went to my sis school early in the morning to listen about idk what stuff. I think about my sis streaming stuff. I was interrupted early in the morning today. Replied sms and went back to sleep again. But woke up cause someone ask me to meet him at around 10.45 to accompany him to eat breakfast. -_-lll So went to shower and end up... I WAITED FOR HIM! Stupid fella! :/

Ended up he went to 7eleven to get mentos than went to my house level 1 to slack. -_-lll So damn lame. Woke me up so early to just get sweets. But soon after that she called me. So went to the back gate to open the it for them. All of them arrived! We prepared everything and got started! (: Talked while we ate, however there were only 5 eating while the others (3 gamblers!) were gambling. I have some news to share, I'm called tissue paper woman- super random name. PRAWN PEELER is called _ _ table (in Chinese)- another random name. Well for my ah ma ah gong, she's _ _ _ XX- so damn random again.

While eating we were chatting, stupid PRAWN PEELER. She kept teasing me. -_-lll Lucky it was at the end, so we laughed until we were unable to eat any more. After that was the other 3 gamblers turn. HAHA!! Than i was trying to learn to play majong... but my sit was taken by her, when i only got started awhile. ): BOO! So here i am blogging. ): So damn sian now man.

Later dinner I'm going to eat steamboat again. ):
Sadded, I'm so full until i don't feel like eating any longer.

Alright ending here... LAZY TO TYPE FURTHER.
Toodles,




[edited]

Gambled just now- KELLEY'S HOUSE! Hmmm, not really very lucky after LKF came (after sending Agnes li back home & idk doing wad NC16 STUFF, that what he calls it). Now his officially my jinx!! HMPH! He won almost all of the coins i have. But i get back quite a lot of notes. Hopefully it's equivalent to the coins if not... GUILTY! Cause they ain't mine. Well, so can't eat any money. If not i can keep the cash. NVM, i have saved quite a sum of money. I shall return it willing to the owner! After all i lost his cash. So I'm not going to be so evil, be a good little girl instead! (: kf, it's your fault! )': Oh yea, because of him winning so much... I was being pretty evil, i did'nt give him a chance to change notes with my parents. IT'S HIS KARMA & RETRIBUTION! You own me a big one, feel guilty dude!

Hahas~
Ok ending here, toodles.


nevershoutnever! rocks big time.

Loving their song!! (:







I'm in trouble I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this boy
Hes got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I cant stop calling him
Hes all I want and more
I mean damn
Whats not to adore

Ive been playing to much guitar
I...Ive been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear hes going mad
And that cellular-er will be the death to us
I swear I swear

No comments:

Post a Comment