Friday, January 23, 2009

If you got a good one, stand up


I guess second best is all I will know .. ):
Yeah, i guess you're right... TREASURE!

Schools out until Wednesday. Well, CNY holidays! The eve is on a Saturday, so no school on the first & second day- Monday & Tuesday. However is still sucks big time. Reason: the CNY holiday is way too short! :/ Freaking 2 days! Just now the the concert thingy for CNY is way way way ____ (fill in the blanks). The school's discipline is horrible! Man, seriously i cannot wait to get out!! Intolerable! :/ ALOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE WAY BEYOND CONTROL! Man, IT SUCKED MAJOR BIG TIME. So darn noisy & it was wayyyyyy boring! Seriously, it stink!

Sigh, what a way to start my holidays for CNY. I feeling pretty down right now, worried about _____ (up to you to guess who) & me, myself can't stop thinking about some other incidents. Damn! I'm feeling lost & not in any stand to get really joyous at the moment. :/ Crap! I regret my every action today, seriously! Listen to my own intuition rather than listening to that heart of mine. Damn! I feel down right ridicules at the moment. :/

Good, i feel all sucky now. THANKS A LOT! I shall have tuition tomorrow, 10-12pm. Damn early. :/ ZzZz... idk whether I'm going out with them to catch a movie? idk. Alright, ending my suck-ish emotions right here. I need to find ways to get rid of how I'm feeling now. Seriously, it's driving me insane! :/

OK, ending here.
Toodles,



-
I missed those moments we used to chat on msn.
I missed those sms you used to sent me.
I missed the time that you called me, when i was stressed out.
I missed the way you care for me.
I missed those time you took initiative.
I missed all those things that you did for me on the 5th of July 2008.
I missed those moments i had with you....
Most importantly, I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!
But when will these moments come back again?
I hate the way we're now, although we're still together.
All i can say is i don't expect a lot from you, just a bit more care & concern...
AND HOPE YOU CAN REPLY MY MESSAGES TOO!
But i guess, it's really impossible huh?

Today's a miracle, Tomorrow's unpredictable. ):
I'm left waiting for the unknown happenings of tomorrow.
I hope you would not leave me hanging.
I'm afraid, really afraid of tomorrow's happenings.









If I could be your angel
Protect you from the pain
I'll keep you safe from danger
You'll never hurt again

No comments:

Post a Comment