Sunday, January 25, 2009

You found me.

HAPPY NIU YEAR, PEOPLE!
I'm so god damn happy!
Yet kinda guilty. I might be skipping the dinner at my grandpa's house this evening.
1) SOME PEOPLE ARE COMING MY HOUSE (friends!)
2) TRYING TO SKIP THE BORING PART THIS NEW YEAR
3) WANT TO HAVE FUN BEFORE MUGGING LIKE S*** AFTER CNY!

And I am like so exhausted today, cause I'm no longer that pampered (well not 100% pampered) Daughter i used to be.
I have helped out with cleaning my study room.
MAJOR WIPE OUT!
So, those who came to my house before... see the uncluttered room laterrrr!
Vacuumed the floors of ALL the rooms! (:
Cool huh!?

NO LONGER THE-SO-CALLED PRINCESS PEOPLE CALLS ME!
Pampered & spoiled no more.
But high chance it's only gonna be for the spring cleaning. X=
I have never touched housework and this is the first!
HONOURED! (:
* i think people are gonna scolding me for being so happy over something like this.
This girl here is easily... SATISFIED! Some thing simple can make me god-damn-happy! (:

Alright, ending here.
Cause I'm tired.
Might be blogging tomorrow.







where were you when everything was falling apart
all my days were spent by the telephone
it never rang and all I needed was a call
it never came to the corner of first and amistad

No comments:

Post a Comment