Saturday, January 10, 2009

My thoughts you can't decode

What the hack is going on?!
Crap, I'm blogging almost everyday.
I guess next week will be lacking of post (100% guaranteed!)





MAJOR IRRITATED/FEELS SO SUCKY/EMOTIONLESS/DEAD! I feel like how edward left bella. Idk why. But it sucks! I feel so dead! :/ Geez.... ): OK, now my head is blank. So shall not say more, ending here!

*p/s: Should i change URL?


Tag replies:
*those at the bottom, mostly replied in your blogs*
Candice: hahas~ ok, i shall try getting over it... (: But i still miss the post. You know th KBOX post & etc.. )':
BlurStar =): hahas` nt pek chek any longer. haha, glad you know you're noisy. happy being with ur piggy la.
Jaslyn♥: hahas~ i will try. but all the momories are gone! )': & looking at them reminds me of the past.
zl: Oi! bastard! can you STFU!? like what i write you need to so evil add salt to the wound. Still HAHA! & LOLS! in msn. So evil. ARGHHHH! :@
Hazel: HAHAS~ after all i'm a twilight fan! (:
redmond: relinked! (:











The truth is hiding in your eyes,
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment