Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stuck With Each Other

Currently, I'm learning a lot about treasuring the other half you have.
Never gonna say stuff that i don't mean at all.
However, going to be frank about my own feelings!
Should that be the case?

Or maybe i should stick to who I'm now.
Cause I'm really afraid!

Went tuition early in the morning, & my cousin's friends were so sweet. Giving her birthday surprise. She came down looking like SHIT! Looking really unglam! Cause she just woke up. Haiz~ & her friends saw it. It's also my first time seeing her new hair cut. She cut it short. If you're wondering who is that cousin of my i guess last year's 4n1,4n2 & 4n3 should know who she is.

Oh my... couldn't focus that much, cause her fellow doctor friend were pretty loud. Hopefully i got the gist of that chapter for chem. Sms-ed xinyi asking her whether she want to catch 'Love Matters'. Met her @ 1. Went home to change my bag. We were damn early. So we sat & chat. After all she's going through so much more than i'm, decided to have heart & heart talk with her. 2.20pm the show started. Ooop~ I forgotten to mention, the show is NC16. Some parts were god damn funny, but still i have no idea i seemed so hyper. :/ It's rather alright to watch the movie. Not that bad, but i still prefer AH LONG!



So my first NC 16 SHOW IS DEDICATED MY DEAREST GIRL, LIM XIN YI! (: Feeling honoured? After the show ended, headed to subway. And back to boon keng & home before meeting xinyi & kf to slack around Boon Keng. Well, xinyi seemed as if she lost her soul. I'm so god damn worried! I REALISED I HAVE NOTHING TO CONSOLE HER!! When kf reached, we accompanied him to eat after that headed to my house cause i had a feast at home- not really a feast.

They used my com & my sis. When i was done, i went in to see what he did with my com. We watched the video he made- the friendship & love story. (most of the time i was chatting with kf, xinyi was like ____. ) Stupid fellow, he kept stopping at my picture & as well as_____. Damn him, irritating fellow. & he asked me if i had a copy of one of _____'s picture. So i showed him, he told me that the person is so poor thing... blah blah blah, sweating like mad. DOTS! He was damn retarded!

Even acted like Mr bean. Idk what the hack he was doing. After that xinyi was finally back to life. She joked with us & laughed too. Like finally, but i guess she's going to emo back home again. Such a hyper girl becomes lifeless because of a tree. & giving up the entire forest! :/ Sigh, I'm worried. She keeps crying & she is as if she lost her soul! ): Sigh, after that around 10+ they left.

Currently left to rot! I'm really tired too, but cause.... hahas~ X= Up to you to guess.
CNY EVE IS TOMORROWWWWWWW~ COUSIN'S HOUSEEEEEEEE!












Now I can say that I would not care
If you were not there,
Tell myself that I'll be fine without ya
but I would die if I was not around ya,
and I can try to convince you
I don't need to be with you,
But my only thoughts are thoughts about ya,
What can I do, love is like glue.
There's no way to
Tear us a part

No comments:

Post a Comment