Thursday, January 29, 2009

lost and insecure

Anyone out there willing to support a girl who wants to go overseas. She needs people to fully sponsor everything, from accommodation to the school fees.

Damn, i sick and tired of Singapore's educational system and tried of living here!
I want to go Aust. or France, are there any other options?
I never felt so out of place, so unwilling to live here.
I just wish I'm far away,
Any schools willing to sponsor me? (impossible!)
I have to sit here and wait aimlessly for my dream to be realised.
Sigh...








lost and insecure
you found me, you found me
lyin' on the floor
surrounded, surrounded
why’d you have to wait?
where were you, where were you?
just a little late
you found me, you found me

but in the end everyone ends up alone
losing her, the only one who’s ever known
who i am, who i’m not, and who i want to be
no way to know how long she will be next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment