Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When It Rains

如果忽冷忽熱的溫柔, 是你的藉口.
那我寧願對你從沒認真過.
越是在乎的人越是猜不透.



God damn it! @$$#^$&^$**&%&*@$#@% ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm so god damn #@*^ pissed off today. Today feels like the whole wide world is against me!! Like WT*!! Damn it!! And OK, maybe it's a sign. My eyelid did twitch. What a way to get myself started with this new year, i think it's gonna get way worst than this! Just my luck huh! Just for today's F&N, i was lost for words, once again in happened during the Chinese IRP. %^%* today isn't my day seriously! I feel like swearing, cursing, snapping & flaring at them. But i controlled. DAMN IT! I hate today like crazy! I feel like bursting! ARGHHHHHHNHHH! Can't help it but to blog it out! *see told you, i quarreled with my dad. OH, "lucky" eh, FXXX THE WORLD LA! NXCX!
Next part....




Well, for CNY didn't really went to a lot of places. CNY eve, went to my cousin's house for steamboat. The dog, chop chop, was pretty noisy. Kept making noises to attract our attention. For the first day, went to the usual spot we go every year. Temple & a hotel for buffet than head to my aunt's house to play with doggies; kiki & rocky! So kawaii! (: Sat in the house for awhile- around 30 mins before heading back home to meet up with friends! to gamble! Wow, someone has lady luck by her side. Seriously, she was winning all that we have. Some people were so pathetic that they lost around $20-40 to her.

My dad and sis played too, but later. My dad sort of suppressed her luck, but not that much. However she still won like a lot. She give us each $5, idk, i think she's guilty i guess. Hhahas~ after that i changed before heading to the Cathay @ Dhoby Ghaut to catch a movie. Watched the wedding game. ZOMG, is way better than love matters! I still want to catch a few more movies, bride war & that hk movie. x= After that head to BK to have my dinner. Cause my parents are at my relative house, they're eating there. So settled my dinner.



Yesterday was damn boring! Went to my aunt's house, my dad's side for visiting. I thought there will be lunch, end up nothing! ): DAMN HUNGRY EVEN WITH THE TIDBITS! ): Went home for like 1hour + before heading to my aunt's house, mum's side. It was horrible, i had gastric there and i was like so damn bored. No one to really chat with, all the others including my sis was playing cludo. So i stared at my phone the whole day, and it hanged a few times. Damn! My dad left earlier to go out with my uncle. Around 8, my mum, sis & i left. Cause my sis & i was still damn hungry, headed to 7 eleven to get cup noodles before heading home. So damn boring Chinese new year.

still might have plans during the weekends... sat tuition in the morning & after that meeting friends! They said they want to have steamboat idk where and sun having lunch with dad's family & after that tuition at night having another dinner with mum's family.

Ok, ending here... GOT TO GET ALONG WITH F&N!
Toodles,
Tag replies: "sorry for the late replies, lazy"
Jaslyn: hahas~ thanks for tagging! ♥♥♥
ïmpεrfëctsàndy: ooo, ic. so this year you're year 11 huh? After year 12 than u go to collage or unti? o_0?
luminn: hellos! I MISS YOU TOO!!! ):
QIWEI(::my dear qiwei meimei, so sweet of u to suddenly appear & tag me. But sorry i took so long to reply that tag. X=
BlurStar =): blurstar is a sotong la! HAHAS~ my dear babe, feeling better? Sian, no phone = no sms-ing you! CRIES!!
Hazel: hello! Sorry, now than i reply you. Lazy girl you know. hais~ hmmm, ya... pretty slack. X=
JOANNA ;: OMG, my dear jojo meimei, at last, you came here & tagged me. Love you girl! (:
Candice: HAHAS~ send you already! (: EFFICIENT DAUGHTER YOU HAVE HERE! (:
yanaa!: hahas~ no prob girl! (: I'M FINE! you?
Jaslyn: hahas~ happy CNY to you too girl! love you tons, take care too alright! XOXOs!
jesslyn: happy niu year to you too! (: ooo, ok. i will relink you. (:
Jaslyn: yeps, see you real soon yea & I've relinked you!! (:





And when it rains,
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment