Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We'll find a little place for you and me

It tears me up...
Hais~
I can't help but blog.

Well, i got tons of information that tears me up inside. I hear about a few relationships. It's rather shocking news actually. Like what actually is happening. Well, i shall say... I'm freaking out. Cause you see a loving couple walking on the streets the next day they're like strangers. Who's next in line? Not cursing people, but it seems rather factual.

Sigh, i wonder whether it's gonna be my turn really soon. To feel the pain, the unbearable pain that cause Bella to lost her soul in her eyes? Hopefully not. If not, i think i will die of the pain. Damn it's really sickening! Even before CNY you see such stuff happening don't you wary about the situation out there?

Double Sigh... i have nothing to say. I shall not think too much first. Damn, it caused me to lost interest in my HOMEWORK! Lucky i don't have to hand them up tomorrow, if not may god bless me! :/

Alright, i gonna stop blogging.
Oh before i end...
Today went for NE learning journey.
Damn retarded, those few of us are like mad women!
In the bus we're pretty normal but at the army something museum we became bonkers!
Took a few pictures, shall upload some other time.
And thanks to some mad women, LOW BIAN TAI, for helping out with somethings.
*AHEM!
So embarrassing.
Such a pervert! *shy!*
I had a urge to go on a hitting spree, i kept hitting LIM ER XING!
Hhahas~ serves her right!

Ok, ending here.
Toodles!
Shall say in details some other time! (:







Empty streets
I follow every breath into the night
The wind so cold
The sun is frozen The world has lost its light
I carry your picture deep in me
Back to you over 1000 seas
Back to us
Don't you lose your trust and your belief

No comments:

Post a Comment