Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cotton Candy

Nervous Wreck!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE JOONG~

Still rembered the first time I was hooked on to kpop music.. it was all because I saw an advert of DBSK's Five In Black on TV and it was near my birthday. Requested for their album. And the first kpop album I got and it was from candice and co. as my bday present (sorry I only remebered candice, cause she love DBSK as well) I was so darn happy when I got the album. DBSK was the first ever kpop group I loved, and after "STALKING" them on the net I fell for JAE JOONG. I hated big bang when they debuted cause they were like stealing DBSK's place, but after that I realised the difference and hate no more, now I love both DBSK & BIG BANG!

I hope you and DBSK will still last long despite everything that happened last year. I want to hear more of DBSK music, although I prefer you guys to stay in korea last time (wanna watch your korean shows and kpop) but I also hope your fanbase will reach out to many more parts of the world. No matter how tough it is now for you guys (dbsk) I will stand by you guys and Always Keep The Faith! DBSK will always be in my loves, cause without you guys I will not know how to appreciate Korean music. <3

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE JOONGie! ^^
May all your wishes come true and may DBSK stay strong as always~






Dae's new song is OUT!
The melody isn't like big bang's songs.
But dae voice goes well with the melody. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment