Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The world behind my wall,



I feel I'm always hit with being alone, seriously feel like a aloner at times.
Since those days, and up till now!! :/
But I guess it better this way.. in bringing out another me.
Sucks much, but in life everything isn't always how you wish it will be.

Ok, Idk why I feel like this (although I dont mind the course)
I guess it's because I have to be somewhere almost everyone I know isn't stinks.
Yes, I'll be truthful.. I will miss those guys hanging around me.
I guess I just have to adapt to life

I hate the fact that I keep thinking about the bad sides.
Arghh.. emotional much! :/
Sometimes I wish secondary education dont end so early.  ):





-
Anyone realised, when you're sad or emo..
somehow blogging seems to makes much more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment