Tuesday, January 5, 2010

" LOVE IS PAIN "



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YO SEOB!

Happy 20/21st birthday! ( Korea and the english is different )
Athought I don't really know you and your B2ST boys as much as I know BIG BANG.
But I do like B2ST songs and I get hooked on to them.
So I hope this year will be great for you, more fans, more great songs to come and happiness.
I hope you guys will shine more in the year to come, people will be waiting for new songs. (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, may today be a great day to hang out with your boys~


Crack~ Crack~ Crack~ : 7DAYS till I freak out!
Well, after playing the game with BIG BANG's SONG in it I'm much happier.
Tomorrow going to meet YY, wanna head to the arcade to get inmerse in the game again ^^

P/S: Sandy's going back to aussie tomorrow T_T She doesn't allow me/friends to send her off. Tsk! And I don't know if I will be able to see her again this year end. Cause she might not be coming back this yearl T_T Can't keep hopes high, but hope she will!

No comments:

Post a Comment