Saturday, January 30, 2010

Head Over Heels

MAD AWSOME!!

I'm in the same country as SHINee now, omg totally AWSOME!!! ^^
I hope I'll be able to make it this sunday.. I want to catch a glimpse of them , just a glimpse would do.
I hope BIG BANG would come to SG too T_T

Well these few days, KPOP artists are really busy.
SHINee they're here in SG from 29-2 feb! ^^ (idk thwy will fly after the concert thing or on the 3rd)
F.T was in SG on the 28-30 for their fansign & fanmeet.
BIG BANG's 2nd day of BIG SHOW!
1st day totally rocks (although I'm not day, but I totally believe it rocked, afterall BIG BANG = everything ROCK!)

I'm falling head over heels for TOP, he's solo song.. the images of the video is mad cute.
OMG *SCREAMS!*





I'm still hesistant about going to see SHINee, but I really want to.. )':

No comments:

Post a Comment