Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'll never be the same,

Just finished packing my drawer, and it seems like it's still packed!
(hahas, besties know which drawer..)
I realised I need to go ikea desperately to get some boxes~ ><

I shall upload the picture of the drawer in the afternoon or something.
Hahas~ but it's really packed and messy despite packing.
My mum said: "you must as well not pack it at all, it makes no difference!"
She kept asking me to throw those stuff away, but they're like gold to me!

Found some neoprints in the drawer... OMG *throw face*
It was during pri 6 (amanda & sis), sec 1 (besties, yy & yvette's) & sec 2 days. Eeeks~ really CMI!
Ah~ some how I miss the gg mates! (pei, feng, fang, jia li!)

I feel so weird exposing any part of my house, cause it's mad messy.
Now exposing this drawer is like I guess people will gawk at it and OMG me! X=
Hahas~ besties did when they saw the drawer's state.
But see how's my packing skills, able to make it?
Haha~ doubt so, but yea... too many stuff too little space so I crap them up inside.

Forget it, you guys will know when I upload the picture.
Hehes~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment