Thursday, January 21, 2010

Keep chasing pavements,




Screw PS, cause idk what happen to it.
My fonts are so damn tiny.
I guess I have to restart my comp. :/
DANG!

Haha, problem solved!

* p/s: PASSERBY, can you stop asking me why some fucked up random busy bodies/people wanna spread rumours about how unstable agnes and kf's relationship is. You keep repeating the questions over and over again! :/ I'm sick and tired of REPEATING my answer! The truth is that they are not unstable (I wont lie for my friends!), they are totally stable and very happy in fact! Some people wants to spread the bloody rumours cause MAYBE they hardly see them hanging around like in the past. Agnes is busy at work and Kf is not in sg currently.. how the hell are they gonna meet?! And I can't bloody control what they want to say or spread. If I can, I AM GLADLY WILLING TO HELP AGNES & KF TO ASK THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! Those people can do all the spreading they want to, but the fact is that AGNES & KF are totally happy together!

Sorry I have to sound harsh, cause I'm god damn irritated by those bloody busy bodies that don't know how to mind their own fucking business and butt into people's life. I fucking hate that! In the first place agnes & kf dont belong to them, so them have no right to know what's going on in the first place!!




-
I build myself up and fly around in circles
Wait then as my heart drops and my back begins to tingle
Finally could this be it?

No comments:

Post a Comment