Saturday, January 9, 2010

This might be the last.

What's the best way to escape the greatest fear in our eyes?
There's never one.
We can only face it and bear the consequences.
However, I still let my head wonder about the possible outcome.
But I always end up with the one word answer, failure.


[edited]
omg, now it's 3:41am. Man, now a days I have been having serious insomina(s).
Screwed!
Can't sleep.. Using sis's itouch to blog.
Why is o level results killing me in this manner?
Arghhhhhhhhh.... _|_
I'm not sleeping, not exhausted even after playing iPod apps.
Dang, insomina sucks much!
[/edited]






YY asked me to go to SP & TP for their open house with her BF and one of her friends. I declined the offer. If I ever did go, I will end up late meeting with KF and NURSSY. TP > SP. Definitely will be late. So rejected it. Ahhh, I feel so bad about it. I seem as if I'm avoiding her BF and her friend when ever she asked to go out with her and them. Ah, what a good primary school bestf. of hers! T_T Sorry babe!




Well, met up with KF and NURSSY at 7+ head down to PS arcade to relax the tense brain of ours. But no luck with playing the game I want to *haru haru game*. T_T So I asked them to take neos. Went to the arcade near PC bunk. Tons of neoprints there and they are really cheap! Took twice. Well, I felt akward with them some how or another. Like an extra or a body guard or a solo-ist.


I was afraid that our friendship (Anyone in the group of se7en people, hehe sorry se7en I used your name, I love adding kpop artist names into stuff nows- convo, neos, etc.. ) will turn out this way. Yea, in fact it turned out the way I hated the most. T_T  I didn't realised being home bond would cause this akward feeling to happen. Every thing turn out like crap. I wonder how would the friendship end up by the time we end up in poly (If I ever do) and older. Ahhh, sucks much.

But after that it was better, when we went to eat so-called-dinner. In fact, it was more like supper. But still I felt a weird feeling. I guess, today's laughers are just the hidden side of the downside. Fake smiles and laughers. I guess what I fear most are all slowly coming true. T_T  More pictures to upload, but they are with nurssy. Upload when I get them.

ARGHHHHH~ I think this post is so redundant!!!
Idk what I'm feeling and thinking..
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment