Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flashback,

Today is my cousin's 21st!



I guess some of my friends know who she is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARICE JIE JIE! (eeks, sounds really mushy!)

Going to grandpa's place.. she's having a party (catered food)
The party seem to have loads of people!
60+ friends, and 20+ relatives.
OMG, prepare to see rich kids around. eeks~

Ok, gtg and freshen up, heading there like soon. X=
Update when I'm back home.


-
Back from a major crazy party.
Believe me doctors ain't how you think they are anymore. LMAO~
Her friends are loud, really loud! (most of them are from her uni course, medicine)
There's a royal blood there too. (I think should keep this p&c)
OMG, some hot guys and loads of pretty babes.
But the guys are too old for me, 23? eeks~
So yea, and there are load of people, mad many!

Performance from friends.
(song written by friends for her, they just change the lyrics. dance for her- most interesting one, SORRY SORRY esp for a kpop fan like me it makes me really happy. clarice quiz. dares.. etc.. )

Her cupcake cake is a gift from my mum, it cost like 100+, I didn't even get such an expensive gift from my mum lazx! )': But after thinking about it, she and my dad paid for my nano, so infact she gave me an expensive gift. X=

Her sis spilled some beans today, so I know some of her stuff. hehes~ ex ex ex crush, admirer X=
Poor guy who likes her, her bf & her is totally impossible to break apart.
I really admire her bf's patience la, he liked her since priary school, never gave up, and finally got together with her at sec 4..
Till now 4 yrs 4mths dk how many weeks and days. (strong r/s)

Took photos and videos.
Ah, kinda ps in front of her friends.
I wore like tee, shorts and slippers, while most of them are nicely dressed.














Ytd's pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment