Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Lost Girl In A Psychotic World

Loads of people are telling me results are out on the 11th jan!
After I heard the news I was like "wt... Damn, I'm not ready for this!"
And deep inside I'm freaking out and sighing like mad.
What if I really did fail, what if I really did not do well... what if...
MAN, HOW THE f*** AM I GONNA FACE THE WORLD!?!?
OMG, 5 more days to hell.
God, save me!!





Finally got to meet bestf. from primary schoool.
Supposed to meet up with Yvette too, busy with school, 'A's you see.

Was supposed to meet her at 1pm, but ended up meeting at 12.30 @ Wheelock.
Guess what? I was right to know that her BF was accompanying her. Manzx, ever since yvette and I saw her BF the other time we met in 2008 it was awkward. I was so hoping that he doesn't go out with me and yy, if not.. *LIGHT BULB ALERT!* But her left afterwards, and I was like *phew~* So we walked to differernt places, WHEELOCK> ISETAN> FAR EAST> WHEELOCK for Sushi> HEEREN> CINE LEISURE> Trained home. But just walked around to wait for the buffet.







OMG, SOMEONE ASKED ME TO HELP HIM AND HIS WIFE TAKE A PHOTO. It was a DSR, he a photo for him and he tried teaching me. He was like holding me hand to teach me and asked me to take and stuff. I was like "wt... are doing?!" First I thought a simple digital camera wont do any harm, after all I'm helping a tourist. He showed me his cam, and I was like DSR?! WT... how the hack do I take a picture with that?! And so he started teaching me and I was practically trying to SCREAM for help cause he was teaching me and holding on to my hand, wt...! T_T

At heeren, we wanted to take a lift down. We happened to saw a lift and we sat it, omg and after that we dk where the hack we were so we went to level 2 instead. There is 2 guys who asked me: "you want to go out is it? come go by here.." I was like oh ok, I wasn't sure at first but I just walked seeing the malay guy was alright. Yy was kinda afraid, so I walked first, door after door, until we saw letter boxes, I was like "letter box?! wt... are leading me here?! man, screwed!" But I walked futher in saw the office building beside heeren. It was the way to the office building. LOLS~ yy was like scared, after she saw the building then she was calm. One indian man even said "I work here, you dont trust me ah?!" LOLS.




Went to cine's arcade to see if the game "the haru haru game" was there. Nahh, so sad.. walked to the 90cents 1 pair of earring shop and headed to diva and headed to the MRT and home. OMG, so darn happy to finally meet up with her again, but at the same time today's experiences were abit LOL.

Alright, ending here, might not blog till after MONDAY *unless big bang news
Cause I'm not in the mood to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment