Monday, January 11, 2010

The fear is not ordinary.

This fear is increasingly high today.
I feel so worried about my results.
What if everyone of my friends pass and I fail?
Where should I go after this if I really do fail?
How do I face everyone?

Even though my parents are very supportive of me despite any results I will be getting, I still think that I will be a great disappointment to them.
Parents, teachers, disappointment makes me feels the worst.
Ever since primary school I have been a disappointment..
If really I did fail.. I really am a huge disappointment to everyone.
I just want this exam to prove to people even someone like me can make it to some where.
But if even god doesn't help me out here, I really really am a disgrace to everyone of those who helped me out.

Sighhhh... If this is all real, how do I carry on my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment