Friday, January 15, 2010

Wonders



Today started out fine.
Meet nurssy at 6+pm to do something for certain peeps.
LOVE U PEEPS TONS. X=

Met KF at around 7+/8 to slack.
Mood totally crashed due to something.. dang, dropped money and damn guilty about it. ):
Pissed off for awhile, drank milk tea and was cool down.
So went under block to SLACK.

LMAO, topic = DROP DEAD HILARIOUS!
9+ went home, cause kf meeting agnesli and sending home.

KF, hope you appreciate that small little something. (:
AGNES too, but hahas~ I know you'll keep it some where safe. xD
K, bye, doing PS tutorials.



-
OMG, finally a successful one.. ( I screwed up my picture with SASA T_T )
Hmmm, nice ?

Loving how the colour turns out, in fact the entire picture.
Haha, now gonna make sure my sis uses this as her PROFILE PICTURE IN FB, or should I just change her DP for her and use this as her MSN picture as well? MUHAHA~ I am ONE evil sister.


(My Sis)
Thanks Joy Colouring for tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment