Monday, January 11, 2010

So maybe when time passes and we look back,

Today's the last time I'll be wearing BSS uniform.
I officially can calm down and be happy after so many days or horror.

My results are not say really good and not say really lousy, but some what under my expectation and I can get into the course I want. Sigh, but still it's so sad to see some familar faces have a frown shown on their faces. I don't what to say. I don't want to say the wrong stuff as well. I hope those familar faces will cheer up. Sigh.. It's most heartbreaking when it comes to things like this. I hate seeing friends so sad. Man, hate it when things turn out this way. Sigh..... I guess officially all friends will be going different ways. I hope we'll still keep in contact though.


Oh. here are the overdue pictures from the last neoprint trip with kf & nurssy









No comments:

Post a Comment