Monday, January 4, 2010

Eyes of happiness, filled with sorrows.

1st Jan 1987- Kim Jun Su (DBSK)
Happy belated birthday, to xiahh~
5th Jan 1990- Yang Yo Seop (B2ST/BEAST)
It's tomorrow~ ^^
10th Jan 1992- Hui Fang!
15th Jan 1988- Kim Jun Su (2PM)
18th Jan 1994- Gong Min Ji, Minzy (2NE1)
25th Jan 1990- Lee Jun Ho (2PM)
26th Jan 1986- Kim Jae Joong (DBSK)



Feeling better so I decided to blog.
Sum up everything since 31'12'09 till today.
Pictures, loads of them! (not really, cause lazy to upload the others)
Hmmm, when should I go out with YY? Ahh~ I want to meet her, but I'm lazy to meet her at TBP!

31st dec 2009
Woh~ It's mad crazy that day, smses, plan in a mess!

Woke up late, around 12, met claudia at around 2pm> met nurssy> NTUC @ City Square to get ingredients for our steamboat> Sheng Siong to get a few more ingredients. HAHA, nurssy went to pay at ___ counter. Claudia and I weren't involved, more like the audience of the whole event. I believe it was weird for nurssy, it was totally like strangers.



When to my place to put down groceries and wrapped claudia's present > wait for drinks delivery from kf> rushed to meet cally at city square > minibits and walked around > manicure > nurssy left for secret plan> meet cally at bysi(?) > head back to BK and cally went home > I went homeand Called lau to come quick to do cally's present, shoes and nes went to meet cally and came to my house and prepare food for steamboat> wait for water to boil.




Huiting, nes li and kf arrived with ice and also a cake for the birthday girls. X= > ate the food > claudia arrive around 11+ > LOLS, seriously we kept eating we didn't even know it's like a few more seconds to new year la! So it wasn't a really great "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" we were all eating like mad. Cut was cut pass their birthdays. The presents we given after their birthday as well. I guess everyone was dead hungry. X= Even though we spent like 30+ on food, it was still too much for us. Why 2 people weren't really eating. Had fun though. (:






1+ we cut the cake. While they're eating I went to watch JONAS. Sorry wasn't in the mood. Cause i was thinking about 2010 to come. It's freaky. So claudia and cally left without me knowing. Sorry. Nes & kf left. But kf came bk aft sending nes home. Came clean to nes & huiting. I felt I shouldn't though, but i can't keep it to myself longer. Huiting left when kf came.



Slacked with them till the next day 8am. OMG, we're still very alive till the very end. I usually cannot stay awake, I guess we had stuff to do and things to say.

1st jan 2010
Went to the museum in the evening around 5+ > the cathay bought tickets for sherlock holmes 2nd jan show> ate at cathay > embarressed there, cried, cause paranoid with 2010!> head home rest, wasn't feeling so well.

2nd jan 2010
Moive> head to IT mall to get sis shoes> sis went for tuition with dad> went to 313 with mum> marks and spencer @ center point> home

3rd jan 2010
Stayed at home the whole day, turn down dinner with friends. So called quarreled with dad as well.

4th jan 2010
School starts! But not for me, woke up at 9+ due to nightmare, use comp. went back to sleep at 10+ woke up at 11+> had lunch at 1 > sandy came at 1+> head to cine leisure for NEOPRINTS *much cam whore as much before she go back this wed. T_T *> walk around> ps> walk around and ARCADE! Played a game nes intro, cause it has haru haru song. OMGGG~ LOUD BUT FAB. So happy after playing it. > bought stuff> trained home.




I feel much better after meeting sandy. ^^ Gonna miss her so much when she goes back aussie T_T


KPOP NEWS!


I got to admit, TAEC & YOONA look kinda compatible, in fact make a cute couple. Looks wise, he's hot and beastly and she's cute and pretty. (Well, yoona is the only one that I fine with in SNSD)

Netizens are comparing CL and Lady Gaga!



A year has passed (in fact just a few days) since CL's performance on SBS Gayo Daejoon,however her sexy outfits during the performance is still a hot issue until today.

Netizens are comparing CL's style to Gaga recently,i have found a photo showing a comparison between Gaga and CL.

I have nothing much to say concerning this sensitive issue ,so it's time for you to voice out some opinions ,any opinions to voice out concerning this issue?

Credits:  kacey @ DKP


Hmm, I think what CL is wearing isn't at all copying Lady Gaga. Those are 2 different black out fits. Anw, YG style is not the typical korean style. They're more into the western side. *Boos to the cute, sexy style and etc.. those are major mundane. Seriously, too many!* I believe the other groups artist stylist aren't daring enough to try other fashion style. Sunglasses are quite often seen on CL so isn't it abit over saything copying LADY GAGA. She doen't always wear sunglasses. And people do copy YG family. Some songs eg: BEAST & T-ARA's song included "LOVE IS PAIN" which was first heard in BIG BANG'S LIES. Whatever you may say, this is my opinion, scram, my blog my say. Anw, I don't hate beast. In fact I like them. I just state what I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment