Thursday, March 25, 2010

7!


I'm like mad bored now, can't find a show to watch.

I want to watch Diry, Sexy, Money (currently hooked on to american series) but it's at 2am. So Here I am posting pictures of the 22nd's outing. Do you know the 22nd has a meaning. If I'm not wrong 22nd jan lau, kf & I met with claudia. 22nd feb is with lau, huiting, cally & I. And finally on the 22nd of march all 7! were there. Isn't this great or what! (:

Monday out of the 7! of us 6 went to catch 'Remember Me', but before that met outside school to collect our cert. end up we can't get it. DAMN. Actually we could get it, but end up taking ytd instead. After going to school went to get tickets, and then far east. Claudia didn't watch the movie cause she had something on so she met us for dinner. Far east > Cineleasure. > Rushed to meet claudia. We're late cause the movie was longer then expected. I'M SUPER GREATFUL towards her for queing up at ASTONS for us, if not we would not be able to get in so quickly. THANKS CLAUDIA *90 degrees bow* THANKS HUITING FOR THE GIFT AS WELL! IT'S NICE! (:

After ASTONS picture taking near MRT station.
(I'm photographer behind MOST of those photos + lau's video for MSN dp, they should be GREATFUL as well.)

Here they are. kbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment