Monday, March 1, 2010

SHOCK


Watched jia hao yue yuan (Moonlight Resonance) and heard this song.
MAD SAD with the parts in the drama and it makes me cry.
于素秋 & gong ga zai aka. ah 好 PLEASE BE TOGETHER, arghh hate the interference of the DR!

The lyrics:

收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 愛猜到沒有 
Stored in the eye pupil, constantly hovering from right to left, not having love

愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你開心就夠
after a joke, after completely retreating, as long as your happy

這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠 
This feeling is too thick to kiss, saying it 1000 isn't enough

假使講了你聽到後 或會走 
If you heard what I said, perhaps I will leave

這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
This love is too rare, I don't really need

成全 衷心祝福然後 就放手
help, after heartfelt happiness, then breaking up

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由 
Break up, letting go of everything, free from each other

放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠 
Break up, actually I don't absolutely love enough

放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友 
Break up, giving up everything, and this good friend

已經 已經足夠
already, already enough

遙遠是宇宙 靜靜在背後 去看守就夠 
distance is the universe, silently at the back, to guard is enough

這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠 
This feeling is too thick to kiss, saying it 1000 isn�t enough

即使一剎有過衝動 挽你手 
Even if the excitement is for an instant, holding your hand

這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
This love is too rare, I don't really need

成全 多捨不得仍然 是放手
help, how unwilling it still is, is breaking up

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由 
Break up, letting go of everything, free from each other

放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠 
Break up, actually I don't absolutely love enough

放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友 
Break up, giving up everything, and this good friend
已經 已經足夠
already, already enough

放手 我的牽掛 找不到盡頭 
Break up, my worries, can't find the end

放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
Break up, wishing you happiness and everything included

也許 愛很深厚 然而我早看得透 
And praise, love is very deep, but I can find it early

放手 至可擁有
Break up, to be able to have.



Need not describe, look at the video picture and it tells all.
TOKIO HOTEL ALWAYS ROCKED MY WORLD WITH THEIR SONGS!
This is another one I heard that is totally rocking my socks off! ^^
TOKIO HOTEL!! \m/,


CONGRATS YG FAMILY! ^3^

esp. 2NE1 dominates at 2009 Cyworld Digital Music Awards, they took home 3 awards! Congrats to GD & BIG BANG as well!
YG FAMILY JJANG! <3




Yoseob is quite different here, but digging the hair.
This song is quite nice, I thought it was gonna suck when I remember reading it's gonna be heavy metal.
But hooked on to the SONGS of the 2nd album. \m/,


-
I know it's hard to believe those words when they have already lost trust in the other guys.
But after reading it i felt like I was stabbed in the heart for liking someone who's so fake.
Well, this has proven only one thing together with the previous CYWORLD update taec made. (he was sarcastic in the entry)
Now I finally realised, the HIM on TV isn't all the real him, there's another side I never knew...
Even nes tell me he was sarcastic I thought cause he was just angry, but with all these updates on taec, I feel betrayed. :/
Wow, when I even thought he would MISS jay a lot.. both lived in US and stuff.
Man, I feel foolish out of a sudden :/ 


 Nothing hurts more than trusting someone who has a fake presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment