Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Y.O.U,

Isn't he the cutest thing?! YOOGEUN-IE

Woah, heard from my sis there were/was fan(s) who broke into jonghyun's changing room. (I know you guys want to see JONGHYUN but hey.. what's the point of breaking in? & doing it while he's changing.. man I think I totally understand.) I hope he's feeling all better from that incident. I hope this doesn't affect you from coming back to sg though.. cause i really do hope to see you guys again and not just far away and listening to your voices but infact close up.

*p/s: MINHO is a huge eater & ONEW sleeps the most when traveling (can tell, esp. in hello baby he's always the last to wake up. hehe) all from SHINee's first showcase fan cams. thanks SG shawols!




Meeting up with yueying & georgina tomorrow! (:
(it's kinda like today due to the timing- 12am now)

No comments:

Post a Comment