Wednesday, March 10, 2010

With all my heart,

EXXXXCITED FOR THE 13!

I'm still sceptical about going for SHINee's first showcase... or should I just help my sis friend que and just  see SHINee on friday at the airport and send them off on the 15th. Anw, what's the point of getting 2 SHINee album? What if the showcase songs are the same as the SEA? Then is will be a total waste of time. I want to go for their AUTOGRAPH and not SHOWCASE. But if I go to the airport what about XIAO GUI?! )':

Whatever! I have everything all planned out on the 13th! (: Later gonna meet up with nes to get the white pair of shoes that are ALWAYS ALWAYS out of stock! I hope this time there will be sizes of that shoes left for me, if not T^T.

Last friday went back to school, catch up with fellow guides (as in my batch peeps). After that they went to my house to chat, use the comp, took pictures. Didi came up with the including numbers in to the 10 shots thing (idk how should I call it) and I look like some odd ball. Well, I was trying hard to control laugher and some shots are not prepared.

Sat, meet up with friends (agnes, cally, claudia, huiting). Idk why but I was mad tired that day (the previous day had my medical checkup). I hardly talk to them and I was like solo that day. Sorry if I offened anyone and made you guys upset or anything. SORRY. We caught 'Happy Go Lucky'. After that I went to see my gatchpon. Claudia and Huiting left. After going to the arcade I felt better, played with cally and we spend to much to get a tiny mickey & minnie(s). Cally & lau went back, while I went to IP to look for my parents. I felt kinda awkward suddenly. I never had this kind of feeling when we're still in secondary school. Hanging out wasn't all that silent and weird. Well, I think still stick to meet once in awhile and not too often scheme.

Next friday gonna meet up with my sc friends, georgina & yy! I'm gonna make sure to take pictures with them. The last time I saw georgina we're both getting our PSLE results and that's the last time we met. I'm so excited to meet up with her!! ^^ Can't wait!

ok, ending here.. gotta see if the thing is up.
Tata.








No comments:

Post a Comment