Sunday, March 21, 2010

Juliette,

OMG CAN YOU IMGAINE?! KF'S ADIDAS SHOES ARE ONE OF THOSE WORN BY MINZY!! AHHHH, I WONDER HOW MUCH HE GOT THEM! T_T I BET THEY AREN'T THOSE WE GET AT 100+ I BET IS COST 200+ (IF I'M NOT WRONG) AFTER ALL WHAT 2NE1 WEARS AREN'T ALL THAT CHEAP.. ALL ARE MAD EXPENSIVE.. HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!!


Hmmm how do I get started?
I have been going out these few days (daddy's gonna kill me)..
1) went out with nes & kf, so nice of them to accompany me to get my clothes and for dinner!
2) Sat went out with mummy to get more clothes >< SCREWED! I need more CASH for clothes! :/
3) Tomorrow going out with girlf(s) & kf again.. (money is running low T_T)

So decided to blog today. Friday mum and dad are having dinner outside so I have to settle my own, asked kf & nes to accompany me. Before that walked around bugis and wait for KF for like 1 hour +!?! @#%# LOLS >< After that train down to 313 and went to ZARA to get tees. Kinda embarressed for asking kf to wait so long & asked Nes for opinions. After Zara, headed to The Cathay's Astons for dinner. (que like MAD long, but suprisingly the cost isn't really expensive) Neos + Spam pic.. train back to BK and slacked & home. It was quite some time I catch up with KF, after all we used to slack a lot. I hope tomorrow will spam pictures with girlf(s) after all it was quite some time I saw mei zhi~ MISSED HER!

Ok, Picture will talk.  (SEA another day, after these.)






No comments:

Post a Comment