Saturday, March 13, 2010

Too good to be true?

SINGAPORE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS LATERRR!

I'm so excited! Able to listen to SHINee's song live is a long awaited dream of mine and YES finally it's coming true. But still kinda disappointed I haven got to see them up close and kinda disappointed. )': Ahh, but still it's alright (i guess gotten all over it since their last arrival). I also missed the opportunity to see XIAO GUI up close. No one to accompany me T_T such a horrible disaster! :/ Well, now hope Xiao Gui will perform something at the awards ceremony and not just take the award. Xiao Zhu got an award too, but he's busy so he can't come. T_T

My sis and friends are MAD CRAZY! (they are going to SEA as well) The booked a hotel room just to see if they could see SHINee. But I'm not sure about the chances. Later gonna bunk in with her & her friends. (true mad shawls?) Anw, what's wrong with sis friends? They keep saying BIG BANG IS COMING TO SG?!? If they are nes and I will fly down there to meet them NO MATTER WHAT! Even hardcore Big Bang fans like us don't get the news.. how do they know they'll be coming. Oh well don't anticipate anything, I always end up disappointed if it isn't real. Anw, if it's true it would be the best and I will seriously be loving YG like mad! xD


Kbye, ending with a picture of YOOGEUNIE & MINHO! ^3^
(eh, did yoogeun come to sg this time. lols, nahh doubt so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment