Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's seriously like a rollcoster.

SCREWED, I MADE A SLIGHT MISTAKE JUST NOW (TO ME IT ISN'T MORE LIKE A HUGE ONE, F$&*$#*()%%$^K ) I think daddy's is in a good mood today, he didn't "kill" me or anything. He usually does, cause it's important. When it comes to the minor yet some what important details I make mistakes to forsee it. (DAMN) Ordered laptop online just now, but F@%&*#%^&K, I STUPIDLY DIDN'T CHECK WHAT COLOUR I WANTED & THE CHOICE CHECK ON THE FIRST COLOUR = PINK! F!$%^&*K, PINK IS MAD GROSS! So although dad isn't mad, I'M PISSED OFF AT MYSELF! A SUDDEN URGE OF HURLING VULGARTIES IS MOST LIKLY TO HAPPEN. (OH, SEEMS LIKE IT ALREADY HAPPENED!)

Man, if it's pink I can't blame anyone but (F!@$%^&*K) myself!
It's ok, look on the bright side... dad say go and gmask it.

But still, I WANT WHITE!! T_T





This songs are nice, but the singer or something should have the full ver. out!
It would totally rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment