Sunday, March 7, 2010

Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?



ADAM LAMBERT, SHINee, XIAO GUI are coming to SG!! I want to go for ADAM LAMBERT'S autograph session, but I doubt anyone would go with me. Friends don't really know him and they won't like him I guess so no one would go with me )': HAHAHAH, finally finished chiong-ing 家好月圆!!! LOVE THE ENDING TTM! 阿好 & 阿秋 were together and stupid 阿卡 keep saying he was going to "switch off the lights" in cantonese, but ends up marrying 阿月 & they had children! So nice the show, it's nicer then the 溏心風暴.

Haha, I think my post are driving people crazy. I haven been blogging properly a lot recently (esp. during this long period of time) I have lost it. Lost that blogging part of me. Haha, anw my post aren't all that nice to read.. it's all crap and very long. So yea.. when I have time I will come up with proper post.

Going to watch the other show borrowed from claudia later.. now going to do my hp wallie. ><




Kbye.
p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI JONG HUN, LEADER OF F.T ISAND! ^3^



Giant green tea, soda, strawberry, grape..etc.. pocky anyone?
LMAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment