Monday, March 29, 2010

Goodbye,

I can start getting my EZ Link card done starting from now.

Should I get it done tomorrow, meet Girlf(s) at Boon Keng. So head to TPY first and then meet them or ask them to accompany me to City Hall to get it done? Hmmm, if I can't make it tomorrow need to go down to TPY specially by myself like on wed to get it done. Now Idk if feng & co. are going K on thursday if not if i can't do it tmr I can do it on thursday. :/

Meet Girlf(s) tomorrow. keke. Movie again. :D



HEARTBREAKER REMIX IS OUT! LIKE WOOHOO! \m/,
It keep delaying delaying and delaying.. and finally O.U.T!
I waited mad long for this!
But after listening to is I still like the orginal.
The remix is not bad though as in it's COOL!
I just need some time to get use to this. (no worries I getting used to it right now I reply this quite a few times already.)







-

No comments:

Post a Comment