Saturday, March 6, 2010

the letters on the pages that you memorize

 If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives,
it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'.
- Lina Lamont in 'Singing in the Rain'





SCREW IT! I totally love a quote I saw when I was at saekae sushi! I can't remember it was from SINGING IN THE RAIN OR SOUND OF MUSIC, but it goes something like this: We may be _(something)_ & romantic, however we're loney people- _(something)_ lonely. Sucks to know you found the correct one, but totally forgotten about it! Damn, I should have noted it down :/


FORGET IT! :/ Gonna watch the last 2 episodes of JIA HAO YUE YUAN! & start watching the show that claudia lend to me and return to her. Kinda embarrassed if I was on to hold for a long period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment