Monday, March 15, 2010

It was like a dream,





I saw an idol at an LV shop. I shall keep this a secret, I'll tell you on MSN instead if you ask me.
So damn shocked and totally feel like screaming out, but when you're in LV you have gotta keep your stance. The idol is smart to choose this outlet, cause most of the people are tourist and not fan girls like me. I wonder.. did the person leave after I went in cause the person knows I will recognise him/her. But still happy.. cause I saw the person once and that person looked like ants and now I was able to see upclose without any fans and stuff! WOOHOO~ xD

Went out with my parents today, sis isn't home cause she has to practice for some NCC competition again. Poor girl! This whole week is like NCC training + NCC annual camp. Went to eat, after that head to raffles city shopping center to get clothes and then headed to LV, that's when all the fan girl thing happened. xD

Shall blog tomorrow or something, tonight watching "Alice In Wonderland"


30TH JUNE (but i'm not sure about sg)

No comments:

Post a Comment