Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can't seem to get a title for this post

Taking back my words on NOT blogging next week. xP KEKE!
(I will sure blog next week cause meeting 6? or 5? out of the 7! next week. Hope I can get photos taken too blog. Keke~ xD)

Cause I was really glad that nes was nice enough to accompany me to get my shoes & accompany me for dinner (totally *blush*.. cause I keep asking her to keep my company.) Mum went for facial, so no one was able to cook dinner. Sis was supposed to go out, but she didn't cause her friends cancel out on her. I only knew till I was home. PFTT! :/  If not I would be eatting at home. ><

PS > Ion > Wheelock > Far East > Raffles city shopping center > Esplanade > Suntec > Bused home.
I went to 2 places to get my shoes. We went to loads of areas to hunt for her flats. So sad! Nes found flats she liked, but it's either bought by someone or it didn't have her size? DAMN! & TODAY NES & I SPEND LOADS OF TIME WAITING FOR TRANSPORT! WHERE'S THE LUCK THAT NES & I USED TO HAVE.. missing it badly! T_T
We has dinner at Esplanade Roof top terrece. Keke! xD So took some pictures before we left for flats hunting.

Let them explain & I shall end this. Bye.
(Tomorrow gonna see the mummy with my fam. @ The national museum)

Before that a picture of the thing huiting gave. Totally ♥LOVED! Cause it's not girly & totally rocking it!





No comments:

Post a Comment