Monday, June 1, 2009

21 guns

MY DEAREST VIPs!



omg, INSANELY FUNNY!
Although the CF was over, i kept laughing at DS's ending.
TOP'S HOT EYES! GAHHH!
G-DRAG. ACT CUTE! X=
SR IS OMG HILARIOUS!
TAEYANG, LOVE THAT SONG HE SANG!



Chinese 'O' Levels are over!
(paper 1 and 2 only, i see no significance :/)


So now I'm left with oral and listening.
I couldn't sleep last night, it was a total disaster this morning. Why?
1) Can't really understand the 应用文(?)
2) Compre was like crap! (crapping my way through!)

ARGHH! I think i won't do well! Man! :/
Now need to focus on the other subjects first.
Tomorrow we still have extended lesson *bummed*
After that catching a movie with girlfs though. (some what i will feel awkward, blah!)
Whatever, i think my English is having major problems today.

Weird huh?
I seem to be able to speak better during the Chinese intensive program.
Now i have the urge to speak Chinese, what is this?!
Oh crap. Whatever!

I'm so into 21 guns and permanent!
The songs are meaningful, seriously meaningful!
I have added 2 SS501 songs into my playlist! (like hell yea!)

Ok, lazy to blog futher.
Toodles,









Do you know what's worth fighting for, when it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride and you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment