Tuesday, June 30, 2009

내 속엔 나보다 니가 더 많은 걸

L to the O to the V to the E

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR 'STEAD' LAIFENG! (:
May all your wishes come true, especially the one which you wish to get close to luo zhi xiang and other which i do not know. All the best for 'N' levels, don't think so negative alright, you will be able to do well! (: Have confidence yea. Hope you had a great day today, and may happiness be with you always! (: Love you~





Damn my blogger, i can't freaking upload pictures! )': Needa go to photobucket! ARGHH~ SCREW THE NET! I guess i will be spending the next 1/2 an hour or so just to go to photobucket to upload pictures! I'm so glad that Laifeng & Luana like my presents, i spent like a lot of effort on them. I started doing them at around 10+pm till 4am in the morning just for this 2 girl. Better appreciate it, and think this year i will be doing all A4 cards for everyone since it's gonna be the last year right ? Things might change, at least have something to remember me of. HAHA! So... what la! X=

Arghh, i'm feeling very lazy to freaking post pictures. I still have to resize & than post them here! Seriously screw blogger man! ): And i can't stand it being so damn freaking slow. Instead of a happy post, i'm kinda ranting! :/ After post pictures i will stop, my hand is aching again, like crazy this time & gonna do my work as well.

Finally, here are the pictures:




Ok, the end for now. Next will be posting on the 9th july. Man, 10th july is my CHINESE ORAL! I can just die! 2nd person for that day! ARGHHH!! FREAKING OUT!

toodles,

* I seriously think i'm falling deeper into SHINee! (: HOT GUYS! 3 out of 5 is my love!
Damn it, BIG BANG ADVERTISE FOR LG ARENA! Hmm, wanted to change to SATIO, now knowing about BIG BANG ADVERTISING FOR ARENA I'M HESTATING FOR SATIO.. ahh, but the cam. NEVERMIND, SATIO!










잊을 수 없는 너의 그 사랑이
마지막 눈물이
나의 온 가슴을 찢어놓고
절대 치유되지 않는 상처만 남겨
내 초라한 모습만 남겨
정말 비참해 나는 어떡해
나는 이제 정말 어떡해
- SHINee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment