Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heartless...

B-I-G-B-A-N-G-Y-O! \m/,

LOLS, that Passerby is kinda hilarious!

Sorry dude/babe, it's beyond my control. They are a match made in heaven and seriously it's impossible, IMPOSSIBLE to do so. As what chooi said, they are stuck to each other like HONEY. Sorry to dash your hopes, but in fact is not at all POSSIBLE to do so. If you want to do it do it yourself, cause i won't EVER do such a thing.

Anyway, I'm really lazy to reply tags, it has been rotting there for quite sometime already.
Sorry Sorry ~~ Sorry Sorry~~
내가 내가 내가 먼저
네게 네게 네게 빠져
빠져 빠져 버려 baby~~~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love my Pei En jie jie to bits!
She just came back awhile from india, help to built a hospital there.
She bought something i love a lot from her friend's blogshop.
FREAKING NICE~
Those braclet that the rockers have, i finally got it!
She got me one, and it's imported from korea, not cheap.
I saw the price. OMG~
THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH~






Ok, lazy to blog, just wanted to reply the Passerby's tag.
TOODLES,

No comments:

Post a Comment