Saturday, June 20, 2009

Those kinda of things we never expected,

Forever with you


I don't really know why is Dong Bang Shin Ki called TVfXQ/DSBK, now i finally got the answers.
Thanks Agnes lau! (:
TVXQ, find that on your keyboard.
Than add the extra 'f' inside TVXQ.
After that click on the link below...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiopeia_(constellation)

Read it and after that take a look at TVXQ + f on the keyboard again.
And you will get the answer.
COOL STUFF HUH?
How band's got their group name is kinda interesting.


Just did some searching around, BB's T.O.P & DBSK's jaejoong are BFF.
I'm glad to hear the 'loves of my life', ok... sort of, is BFFs! (:
I see no need in a fan war.
BB & DBSK ARE BOTH GOOD!
they have different song genres, it's hard to compare.
So whatever it is they are both equally good.
I AM A BIG BANG SHIN KI FAN!
Whatever it is will always support both! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment