Sunday, June 28, 2009

君だけが my heaven

君だけが my heaven
*lols, GD's hair, well at least it's better now.
TOP's forever HOT! (:





School's back tomorrow... *bummed*

Believe me, I'm really really really reluctant! ): Going back to school this time means 100% mugging, more tuition, more homework, more revision, more nagging, more stress, more pressure, more tension, more grief, no playing, no chatting, no YouTube videos, no dramas, no television as long as the holidays, no more finding big bang's pictures, no more blogging, no more going out as frequently as what i have been doing, no more slacking, 100% HOME STAYING GEEK! )':

I wonder how am i going to even get information of big bang like this? I can't even wait for 8th of july, i want to hear big bang's Japanese song- 'Gara Gara GO', maybe i will only get the opportunity on 9th of July to do so. Ahhhh, feeling depressed just thinking of going back to school. ): 2 more days till laifeng's birthday, and another 11 more till mine. Ah, why is it going to be July already? Hmmm, seems like this year's time fly super fast compared to last year. Maybe I'm really busy this year, and even this 3 weeks or whatever of holidays is equal to 1 week!

I have been to school like almost my everyday for the holidays, although i used to go back to school daily during the holidays (pdp). I have been to school just to do f&n and school work. Man, indeed this year is sucky, but the thoughts of ending everything soon really cause me to slack. I will just have that urge to flip through everything and say: it's all gonna be over so study a bit will do. ARGHHH! CHANGE THIS MINDSET OF MINE! Anyway, just to tell you people, LORRAINE'S GONNA STOP USING MSN! ONLY IF SHE'S BLOGGING THAT DAY (CUTTING DOWN BLOGGING) OR USING CAUSE SHE WANTS TO REST A BIT OR SOMETHING! SO YEA, ANYTHING IT'S BETTER TO SMS ME, however i don't have my phone 24/7 with me cause i love to leave it lying around. HAHA.

Ok, got to get ready for tuition later. And BTW, will be blogging on tuesday, 30th of june and on the 9th only. So just leave a tag i will reply asap.

SANDY, i guess we will only be able to webcam on sataurday or sunday. SORRY! ):

Bye, my leftarm is aching! ):





散々 make love なのになぜ君は gone
愛は掴み掛けていつも
またこの手すり抜けた
君だけなんか少し違う
運命感じてたのに
未来さあ
You're the only one in my life
- TOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment