Saturday, June 20, 2009

我的世界是零下的沙漠

CAILIN's PRESENT PREPARATION!
Agnes lau came to my house and did the card. (15'06'09)
Claudia came to lend me her sis's friends adobe disk.
We're in my house like crazy retards, being "P.I" or should i saw lau was.
(only three of us knows what's going on, am i right?)
Claudia and Lau was damn crazy, while i was doing the card.
Than I asked claudia to do the video for MEI ZHI & KF.

haha~
There are still pictures, but i haven got them from lau, shall get them and upload them next time with LZX's backview alright people.











Here are the pictures on MEI ZHI's BIRTHDAY!
08'06'09...
p/s: LORRAINE SPENT LIKE FOREVER UPLOADING THESE!
There are still many many more + a video...
So yea, appreciate it! (:

group photo 1 & 2..




AH HA, THE LOVELY DOVELY COUPLE! (:




























有谁能带走这美丽的哀愁
能让我相信被爱的理由

No comments:

Post a Comment